CharBroil is a very popular BBQ brand that everyone knows and loves. They have a model for just about any use and any preference. But the Performance Series 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill is definitely one to consider if you’ve got a large family or hold events.
We will be reviewing the Char-Broil Performance Series 5 grill in-depth in this review, so read on to see its features and more.
Char-Broil is a popular brand that has been around since 1948. They’ve started out with charcoal, but these days they have even better grills. Char-Broil is also known as a brand that’s good value for money. They do source their materials globally, but all of their products are made in the USA, specifically Columbus Georgia.
Pros and Cons of the Char-Broil Performance Series 5 Grill
- Inexpensive/Good value for money – This is a stainless-steel grill with 5 burners with decent size to cook on for less than $500. You definitely get good value for your money with this grill.
- Large Cooking Area – You get 475 square inches to cook with 5 burners.
- Sturdy and durable high-quality design – This grill is made with stainless steel exterior and has cast iron grates.
- Temperature Gauge – We love that there is a temperature gauge on the top of the hood so that you can properly monitor the temperature.
- Storage – There are shelves and cabinets underneath so that you’ll have somewhere to put your food (on the shelves of course) and your BBQ utensils.
- Parts can rot quickly if not cared for properly – If there isn’t any cover on it or not cleaned properly, some parts can rust and rot. You’ll want to take proper care of this grill to make sure there’s no rust. But there are some great options for a BBQ cover you can get for it.
- Hard to regulate temperatures – It appears that it’s a little harder to regular temperatures with the Series 5, so you’ll have to keep an extra eye on it when it comes to grilling food on here.
- Shipping and Warranty – The Char-Broil Series 5 grill comes in pieces in 1-2boxes. For the warranty, the Char-Broil Series 5 have a 5-year limited warranty on the gas burners and a limited 2-year warranty on the firebox.
What to expect when your grill arrives
When your Char-Broil Series 5 grill arrives, you can expect to open the box (or boxes) and look for the owner’s manual. You’ll then follow the instructions and assemble your grill (it shouldn’t take too long). If you find the directions too hard to read, there is tons of YouTube videos that show you how to assemble the grill. You normally just need a screwdriver to set the grill up (it should already come with screws). After that, you’ll want to wheel the grill to where you would want it (good thing it’s on wheels so you can have the choice of where you want it to be).
The Char-Broil Series 5 Grill is very easy to clean thanks to it being porcelain coated. This means that they rust less, so you don’t have to clean it as often. But besides scraping off the old food scraps, here are some extra tips to keep your grill clean:
- Use only non-abrasive cleaner on the porcelain coated cast iron grates.
- If there’s any grease, use an abrasive pad but only use it in the direction of the pad, not against it to avoid damage.
- For any plastic parts, you can wash with regular soap and water.
- There is no reason to clean the stainless-steel part, but you should really consult the manual to see how to clean the steel part specifically.
- For the black painted steel burner, you should use a non-abrasive pad to clean off any dirt and etc.
CharBroil Grill Key Features
The exterior of Char-Broil Series 5 Grill is made with high-quality stainless steel. The grates inside are made with porcelain-coated cast iron. The side burner is made with black painted steel. This means the grill can handle the heat and is super durable.
The Char-Broil Series 5 Grill is built from steel and with cast iron grates. The side burner is made with black painted steel. It is durable and can handle any grilling that you would like to do.
The dimensions of the grill when assembled is 24.5x45x53.1-inches. (WxHxD). It’s just the perfect size for an average-sized backyard/patio area.
There is a side burner which is good if you want to make other foods. There’s also an extra shelf and cabinet space so that you can store your utensils somewhere. It’s also on wheels, making it easier to wheel around if you don’t want to be in one place.
Overall, the Char-Broil Performance Series 5 Burner Gas Grill is a grill that is good for beginners and self-proclaimed grill masters. It comes with its own features, which includes the extra storage and side burner at a reasonable price. If you are looking for a functional and durable grill that will last you years to come that will meet your needs in the kitchen (or wherever you use your grill to make meals) you’ll love this 5-burner grill and is definitely worth considering.
Check the latest price on WayFair.com
The post A Review of the CharBroil Performance Series 5-Burner Propane Gas Grill appeared first on Home Decorating Trends – Homedit.